Jan 29, 2014

Exciting news!!


Good morning! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I was sick over the weekend and as bad as I hate going to the doctor I was glad to see Monday roll around! I thought for sure it was the flu but nope it's pneumonia. I've just been taking it easy and LOTS of sleep!!

Anyhoo, I have some exciting news to share with you all! I was so honored and excited that Lisa Norris (owner of Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon) has asked me to join her design team! Today is my 1st official post!! I just love her svg files and had a hard time deciding which file I wanted to use first!! I decided to go with this super cute squirrel from the Nuts About You cutting files. My pattern paper is also from PPPR called Natural Love Plaid Grid. I used my new PK set, Sweet on You for his face. Even though I didn't use the face in the cutting files I did want to use the teeth! I added liquid glass to them and also to the eyes! The hearts are from MCT, Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO die set. The sentiment inside the heart is from PK's October Stamp Club Kit. The sentiment below is from MCT, Puffy Hearts Just For You.


I'm so excited to be part of this team! I look forward to getting to play with all the cute cutting files that Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon has and also getting to know Lisa and the other design team members! Thank you Lisa for this opportunity :)  Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day :) Hugs, Leanne



12 comments:

Cindy said...

WOW Leanne, your card is TOO STINKIN' CUTE my friend!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats, Leanne! That is awesome! They are so lucky to have you! Your little squirrel card is just as cute as can be! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Congrats on the team Leanne! Your card is adorable!!! Love those teeth!

Ruthie

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats Leanne, well deserved...love your sweet cards, and this one is no exception!!!

DebC said...

Congrats my friend!! This is SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love his little teeth!
Deb C

VICTORIA said...

Congrats Leanne Your card is so cute and who doesn't like a cute squirrel :)
hugs Vicky

quilt4fun2 said...

Glad you are feeling better...takes time to get over that one. Congratulations on making the Design Team. Great card...I like the Peachy face mix.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Congrats!!!!
What a super CUTE CUTE CUTE card!!!!
Looking forward to seeing more of your adorable PPPR projects!

Pam said...

Congratulations on the DT position! I love your darling card , that little squirrel is so cute! I hope you will be feeling better soon!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

I saw this on FB and girl, I totally cracked up! That squirrel is TOO CUTE with that face! LOVE IT! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

Paper Crafting With Angelina said...

What a stinkin' cute card!!!!!
BTW, I found your blog via CTMH Consultants Blog Challenge and Support Group.

Kim H said...

CONGRATS Leanne! how exciting! Will you will be an awesome DT!! LOVE your cars it I so CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...