Jan 23, 2014

i love you Valentine's Day card


Hey everyone! I hope you are having a super duper great day :)  I have a quick and easy Valentine's Day card I would like to share with you today! 

The cute little couple kissing I found in the Silhouette store. I replaced the heart that came in the file with the small heart from Emma's new die set, "Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO".  I used some digital paper from Echo Park, Head Over Heels PP1. I used a sentiment from a older MCT set called, "You're My Best Buddy". I thought this sentiment went great with this paper! The two circles that are layered together is actually a button that was preloaded in my Silhouette software. I just deleted the button holes. The large heart is also from the "Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO" die set. I added pop dots to the small heart and the couple to add some dimension. You might be able to tell a little more in this picture from the side...


Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Cindy said...

ADORABLE card Leanne, Have a nice day my sweet friend!!! :)

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this is just too cute!!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!!
What a GREAT card!

Crafting Katie said...

This is just the cutest, Leanne!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Leanne!!! Lee-Ann :)

MaryNSC said...

that is just soo precious I LOVE IT!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just too CUTE and so darn BEAUTIFUL! The silhouette of the sweetheart with the heart and oh my the background paper ~ LOVE!!!

DebC said...

adorable! Love that paper too!
Deb C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...