Jan 22, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!


Good morning! I hope you are all having a great week so far! We have a new feature starting today over at MCT called Whatever Wednesday! We will be switching this out every other week with Inspiration Wednesday! I wasn't on the schedule but wanted to play along :)

I found this little girl svg file in the Silhouette Store awhile back and have been saving her! I thought she would make a sweet Valentine's Day card! I also wanted to make a different shape card so I went with Lori Whitlock's Bracket Easel card. I haven't made one of those in a while and thought it would be fun! Anyhoo, the little hearts that are coming out of her pocket and down came with the file but I wanted to add some of Emma's hearts too! They are the largest hearts on the card but the smallest in the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO die set. The sentiment "Smile" is from the Small Talk set. The sentiment at the bottom is from the Fun Pocket Stamp set. I forgot to mention also, I used PK-640 Princess face assortment for her face. Last, I added some little pink gems from my stash. 

Be sure to check out Emma's Blog!  I'm sure you will be blown away with all the great projects! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne



14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is adorable and I love how you used Miss Emma's heart dies and stamps.

jessica said...

So super CUTE!!!!!
Love this adorable card!

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun card! Your little girl is adorable, and I love the card design!

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable Leanne...love it!!

Cindy said...

Your card is soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Leanne, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!Have a AWESOME day sweet my friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card! I love that little girl svg and how you placed all the hearts!

Carol W. said...

So adorable and precious. Love the card and darling little girl. Happy Wednesday!
Hugs ~ Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

Very, very CUTE!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like shape cards and easel cards are fun...I like your easel stoppers. Cute girl cut and perfect with the Peachy face. MCT had the perfect sentiments too. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi Poling said...

What a sweet little girl filled with love.
Kristi
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com
kidshomelove@yahoo.com

mickeydee said...

Super cute card. I love the colors and the design. It's so sweet!

Pam said...

This is just adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh this is soooo PRECIOUS! I LOVE that little girl with all her hearts surrounding here! SO darn ADORBS!!!!

DebC said...

This is so pretty Leanne! Great job
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...