Feb 10, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a awesome weekend! Today is Made In Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time! Our goal is to make a project using Emma's products in 15-20 minutes or less! We also hope that we can provide you with some inspiration for projects when you are short on time! 

My card today is super (and I really mean super hee hee) quick and easy! I created it in under 10 minutes! I started out by stamping the dash lines that are included in the set, Gift Card Sentiments. I then used the smallest heart in the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set, Lots Of Love. See!!! I told ya! SUPER easy and quick!! 

             

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

13 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so adorable I love it. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies ever so clever as always. I am so glad I have these goodies 'cause I'm going to make this one for sure. You are just such a talented gal.

Crafting Katie said...

Simply gorgeous, Leanne! Love it! I hope you are feeling better, my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

This is super cute, great design. Hope your on the mend!! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Cute fast & easy card!!

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much!!!! Hugs- Glora

mickeydee said...

Your card is so sweet. I love the dash lines with hearts.

quilt4fun2 said...

Can't get much more simple than this! Your CAS card is beautiful...I love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Your card looks BEAUTIFUL Leanne, SUPER job my sweet friend!!! :)

jessica said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card Leanne!!! LOVE how you used the stitch lines with those adorable hearts!!
SUPER job!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful card!! I love the hanging hearts!!!

DebC said...

Awesome card my friend!
Deb C

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply CAS, simply PERFECT and simply FABULOUS! LOVE how this turned out!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, this is the PERFECT CAS card! love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...