Feb 12, 2014

PPPR Design Team Wednesday!


Good morning! I hope you are enjoying your week! We woke up yesterday to snow and expecting LOTS more today!! Don't worry, I've got my gallon of milk and my loaf of bread so I'm good :) Not sure why I got bread? I guess it's just considered one of those things you "just get" when the "s" word is mentioned! Anyhoo, bring on the snow!! I'm ready :)

Today is Design team day over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog and I have a card I would like to share with you! When I'm looking at die cuts I always like to try to challenge myself to use them in ways that they were not intended (I know I'm weird lol) I don't know why, I just think it's fun lol! Anyhoo, I spotted this Cauldron in the Little Witches Cutting Files and knew it would pair up great with the sentiment from MCT's, Fight Night! I also knew I wanted to make it a Valentine's card so I changed the "brew" from green's to red's and BAM we now have a luvvvv potion hee hee!! The tiny little hearts are from the stamp set, Once Upon A Time. I used my StarDust JellyRoll pen to go along the edges of the luvvvv potion and the wand to add some sparkle. I wanted to add some stickles but just realized I'm all out sniff, sniff! I felt like it still needed a little something so I added some faux stitching around the edges.


Well, that's it for me today! I hope you liked my card and I'm so glad you stopped by for a look :) Be sure to head over to the PPPR's Blog to see what they have made for today! Happy crafting and have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne 


9 comments:

Cindy said...

SUPER fun card Leanne, LOVE IT!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Just too cute Leanne...LOVE!!!

Creative M said...

Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

DebC said...

Super cute Leanne!
Deb

Pam said...

This is so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fabbie card Leanne!

VICTORIA said...

Hi Leanne I see you are keeping busy :) hugs Vicky

VICTORIA said...

Hi Leanne I see you are keeping busy :) hugs Vicky

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ This is so CUTE too! I LVOE how you think and what you create ALWAYS!! BEAUTIFUL job as always!