Feb 8, 2014

PPPR Friendship Blog Hop!!


Good morning! Welcome to our Friendship Blog Hop! If you came from Lisa's blog then you are in the right place. If you just stumbled across this post and would like to start at the beginning click HERE! Today's hop is all about friendship using PPPR's cutting files! This is going to be such a fun hop you definitely don't won't to miss a single stop! One lucky person will have the chance to win a $15 gift card to the PPPR Store. Winner will be chosen on Tuesday, February 11th. To enter you must be a follower of each blog and also leave a comment on each blog. For a extra chance, be sure to "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon on Facebook by clicking HERE and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon newsletter by clicking HERE

For my card today, I used the Ladybug cutting file. Isn't this the cutest little bug?!! I fell head over heels in love with it just as soon as I saw it! I used Peachy Keen's face set, Sweet on You for the face. I chose a sentiment from MCT's stamp set, My Favorite Sayings. I split the sentiment up by masking it with tape. I made this for a friend of mine! Every time she wants to ask a favor she usually begins by saying...I hate to bug you and my response is always you can bug me anytime! So just in case you were wondering why I used it I hope it makes sense to you now :) I'm sure she will get a kick out of it! The pattern paper and the base card shape are from the Silhouette store. 

Did you know that we also have a challenge going on now over at PPPR's Blog? It's a Anything Goes Challenge! The projects can be ANYTHING just as long as you are using PPPR's files!! One lucky winner from this challenge will receive $20 to the PPPR's Store! Be sure to play along and link up your project HERE! You can also find a list of the rules there too :)

So much has been going on in my little world the last couple of weeks! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting many projects :( Just a little peek at what's been happening...I've had pneumonia, a nasty stomach bug (it went through my whole family), we moved our son out into a place of his own, trying to get my house back in order and making sure no germs are left, and yesterday my FIL was admitted back into the hospital! I'm REALLY hoping to catch a break soon!!! Apparently my rabbit's foot STINKS!!! Anyhoo, just wanted to say sorry I'm still here and will be back to crafting soon just bare with me :) Hugs, Leanne

Your next stop Melisa!

Blog Line Up...














44 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

how cute... I love it... the eyes say it all...
morentin1326 AT Aol DOT COM

Christi Steinbeck said...

THat Lady big is SUPER cute!!!! Love the expression! clsteinbeck@yahoo.com

Megan said...

So adorable! Love the ladybug!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

Krista Olson said...

Very cute bug. I'm following your blog, pinterest and Facebook. Krista-olson@hotmail.com thanks.

BugBites said...

We some card. That PKS face is soooo cute.

Candace said...

oh super cute!! love it's little face!!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest Leanne!!!

Cassandra said...

Miss Leanne...this is just adorable!!! I call dibs!! ;) I hope everything is beginning to settle down and your are feeling back to normal soon! Hugs!

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMG Leanne!!!!! This is the cutest EVAH! :D

Jeanne said...

LOVE it!! That face with that little cutie pie is perfect!! Congrats on your new DT! :)

TeacherMom said...

Oh my....that bug is the cutest!!! Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoying the hop!!!!

cvjac2009 said...

such a cute lady bug

Cindy Vernon said...

Cute card.

Lynnie Einerson said...

What a sweet little bug. I love it. I just signed up to be a follower of your blog. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Denise Foor said...

Cute bug! Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing your talents.

bearsmother said...

You can "bug" me while I follow you thru e-mail. I cross-stitched a little bug like this a long time ago. This just made me remember him.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is super cute and adorable !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Shorty Creations said...

So so cute! Love it :)

snowdraak said...

Cute ladybug card! I hope things improve for you soon. I follow by google. Thanks for the chance to win
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Kate said...

Awww that is the sweetest little thing ever.

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

SUPER CUTE card and love that face:)

Dawn Barrett said...

cute, cute, cute!!! I enjoy lady bugs...they are always soooo sweet!

Dawn Barrett said...

PS. I'm a new follower too! dawn_mercedes at yahoo dot com

cema1cema said...

Such a cute card!! I'm a new follower! Christina

More Than Favors said...

Great project! This is my first blog hop in over a year
Morethanfavors@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Adorable--love the eyes :)

Leigh FitzHenry said...

Super Cute Ladybug!

jessica said...

This is so super CUTE Leanne!! LOVE that sweet lady bug with her pk face!!
Awesome job!

Anna said...

Wonderful card!!! So cute!!!
I'm a new follower.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Hope life calms down for you soon. God bless!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sorry your rabbits foot stinks ;) I do hope you get a break soon and feel healthy again. Your friend will love this card. Your blog always makes me smile...I like to read your stories. Wonderful job on your card. I follow your blog.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

This is soooo cute Leanne!
Deb C

Melissa said...

Love your sweet lady bug-

Glora said...

Aw Leanne, this is SO darn cute. I love what you did with this cutie (that PKS face is perfect). I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law. You deserve a break my friend. Love & Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Steph said...

super cute card!! just love the eyes!! new follower of your blog!
stephanieann08@att.net

Marilyn said...

Adorable bug!!

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card! I'm sorry for all the illness and obstacles but keeping you and your family in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Creative M said...

Too darn cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Marlene said...

This is soo ADORABLE! I have that cute Ladybug waiting to be used.

Brenda said...

Awww, this is adorable Leanne!!! Just way to cute!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card, love the peachy face and the perfect sentiment!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

That little face is just perfect for this sweet lady bug. Great card, Leanne! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Seriously ADORABLE!! OMG ~ I LVOE that bug, the face and the sentiments are simply PERFECT!!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

leanne, this is the sweetest card!!!! love the eyes!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is sooooo STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE it!! That bee is ADORABLE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...