Mar 5, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!


Hey ya'll! I hope everyone is having a great week :) Today is Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time! This is where we can make whatever we want a card, layout, or a 3D project. I bet your not shocked that I went with a card hee hee! 

I used this cute little chick from SVG Cutting Files.com. The name of the file is Chickadees. Isn't he cute hee hee! I replaced the glasses that were included in the file and used Emma's from the What's Growing On? stamp set. I went a tad bit overboard with the stickles lol (okay I screwed up so had to cover up my mistake...there I admitted it bahahaha) Anyhoo, he's all sparkly! I printed out the paper using my Cameo and the barbed wire frame is from the Silhouette Store. The daisy is from the Stitched Daisy die set and I added some more stickles to the center. The sentiment is from the newest release, Hello Chickie and I stamped it on the banner from the Vintage Stitched Label die set. To finish it off I added some faux stitching around the edge of the card. Here's a lookie at it from the side...


AFTER I was finished with it I was thinking (I know scary lol) it would have been cute to add the chickie to a action wobble :( I guess I still could, I'll have to think about it :) I always forget that I have a ton of action wobbles! I need to remember to use them! Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne 

14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is too cute! I truly LOL when I saw it. Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Love how you did your scene very clever and creative. A very sweet and fun card

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love the sparkles...boo boo or not! Love the barbed wire frame too!!

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Absolutely brilliant!

Cassandra said...

DIBS! DIBS! DIBS! This is sooooo cute Miss Leanne!!! I call DIBS!!!! That little chickie is so precious. I just LOVE it!!! :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I just KNOCKED out Cassandra to the side for this card I WANT DIBS! OMG this is so STINKING ADORABLE!! I LOVE his glasses, the fun egg shell and oh the barbwire ~ EEK! Sorry Cassandra hope I didn't hurt you knocking you over for this card! LOL! FABULOUS job!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute job on this cutie! You crack me up...the stickles are so fun and I like the paper you printed. The stitching adds just the right touch. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my!!! I love that little chickie and the over sized glasses are perfect!! Kicking myself for not getting here before Cassandra to call dibs!! hahaha! Fabulous card!! Hugs!!

Pat N. said...

It's adorable! And I'm loving all the stickles!

Anne said...

Omg, what a cute sweet card. Just love the chickiee with glasses. Great job Leanne.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Cutest card ever!!!!!!!!!!! Love that little chick with the over sized glasses!! So clever and cute!! Beautiful work!

Cheryl said...

Leanne I agree with everyone one else about your card its just stinkin adorable. I agree with you about the action wobble. So you just make me one for my desk and I won't knock anyone over calling dibbs on it. Great job!

jessica said...

Leanne~ this has got to be the CUTEST EVER!!!! I just LOVE that adorable chick with those glasses!!!
OMG I LOVE this!!

Cindy said...

OMG Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Leanne, LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet little chick with glasses!!!! :)

Charity Chamberlain said...

Awe! Your card is absolutely the cutest card ever! I love the glitter and those adorable glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...