Mar 12, 2014

PPPR Design Team Wednesday!


Good morning! I'm sorry I have not been posting a project everyday lately. I'm in the process of trying to destash! I have so much that I really don't use and I've got to get rid of it! I wished I could say that I'm about finished but it's still a work in progress lol! I'm also having to fight those hoarder issues! I'm trying to quit using the words "might" or "what if" that's what got me in this mess to start with! Anyhoo, I just wanted you to all know I'm still here (somewhere in all this mess) and hopefully when I get through I can get back on more of a regular schedule!

Today is Design Team day over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog! Lisa sure has added some of the cutest cutting files here lately! I hope you will take a minute and check out her store! This little piggy is from one of her newest releases, Farm Critters! Isn't he cute! The mud puddle came from the Silhouette store. The sentiment is from MCT's, I'm Here For You Rain or Shine. I can't wait to cut some more of these adorable critters! 


Be sure to head over to the PPPR Blog to see what the other Design Team ladies made! They always amaze me with their talent!! I hope you have a AWESOME Wednesday :) Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh too CUTE!! LOVE that pig ~ I want to squeeze him!!What a CUTE way to use that sentiment too! Well girl ~ we could be on hoarders together! I am STILL DE stashing my space before the reno of my craft hot mess! It's a loooong process! Good Luck ~ we should talk while we are doing it... talking each other into getting rid of stuff! LOL

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a sweet card. The cuts you combined are so cute together. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

That sentiment is so true! Great job on your super cute card:)